Sunday, October 5, 2008

my apartment!

Here are some pics around the apartment. My roomies were gone for the day so I took the chance to take them while I could. Enjoy!

welcome to our home, bonomi A 
the hallway as soon as you enter into the apartment
our den with t.v., dvd player, awesome fold out couch and dining room table
did i mention it also has a china cabinet? yeah, we are classy like that.
kitchen! complete with stove, stove, table, refrigerator and some appliances
the bathroom i share with 3 other girls plus our washing machine in the back
the view of our room as soon as you enter (my stuff is on the left)
my bed and shelves!
monica's side of the room.
my closet (i get the nicer one because she has less clothes and gets the desk)
our version of the dryer

our little terrace area where we keep our bikes


my AMAZING bike!

No comments: